Come back to me like hipsters to Blogspot


Jag gör ett litet inlägg eftersom Childish Gambino är grym, The xx är grymma och Carro är grym som påminde mig om den här låten på FB. Gambino kommer in så sent som på 2.42.

Swag

You think that I’d be fuckin’ other girls
You know I’m not
Come back to me like hipsters to Blogspot
Let me kiss you on your neck and make your heart stop
I’ll give your new dude a fat lip, Pharcyde

I wrote another song, I’m not where I belong
My eyes water when I see her, it’s (Sears?) catalog
I never thought you were a cheater, that was all I need
To get ahold of my head, jackin’ off

You ran back to them grody-ass indie dudes
James Perse cardigan and scuffed up tennis shoes
Wow, girl, that’s what you really wanted, huh?
A Micheal Cera knockoff? I guess I wasn’t white enough
You said I wasn’t capable of loving you, I never was
A 20-something nigga tourin’ the world with hella buzz

I’m saying that my life’s swell, Cortazone
Fuck Macaulay Culkin, never goin’ home alone
iPhone photos, show ‘em just to mock you
Read your Twitter messages, too proud to block you
Spread shit around: “You know that his glasses fake”
That’s why I’m dating girls now who asses ain’t

“Damn, Donald, why you gotta be so mean”
I’m a nice guy, that’s why you broke up with me
You probably in the club dancing to this right now
Play it cool, text me when you walk out

It’s just childish
It’s just childish
It’s just childish

All right

0 Responses on "Come back to me like hipsters to Blogspot"

Skicka en kommentar